This pre-recorded online workshop series will take you through the step-by-step process of sewing all 5 of our workshop garments.
What you'll learn:
This workshop will take beginner and intermediate sewers through the process of creating their own capsule wardrobe from start to finish. The key to long lasting garments is a high quality of make and this workshop series will give you in depth and detailed guidance for a professional finish. You'll learn a huge array of construction techniques and each step will be explained thoroughly with no stone left unturned.
Level: Beginner & Intermediate sewers
1. Cara Top - Starting with this beginners piece you'll get to grips with the basics and will be introduced to detailed sewing techniques at an achievable level.
2. Frida Shirt - Next we'll build things up to introduce more making elements to a paired back blouse with sleeves.
3. Over Shirt - Your introduction into shirt making will take things to the next level and you'll be able to sew a full shirt with proper tailoring techniques. It might sound big but it's 100% achievable when broken down into a simple step-by-step guide.
4. Daphne Trousers - Moving on to trousers, you'll learn how to sew a zip fly with additional binding detailing to give a high quality finish. Fiddly but very satisfying. (Extended sizing is on the way. You'll be emailed this pattern when it is released - by July 2022 at the latest).
5. Worker Trousers - And finally you'll master the Worker Trouser with the concealed button fly, front pockets, binding details and waistband with belt loops. The creme de la creme.
What is included:
Lifetime access to your online workshops
PDF Patterns for all 5 garments ( A4, A0 & US Letter) with illustrated instructions (these will be sent to you via email after purchasing)
All patterns are available in sizes 4 - 28 except for the Daphne Trousers which are currently only available in 6 - 20. Extended sizing for this style is on the way.
You will receive both an A4, A0 & US Letter size digital pattern along with step by step sewing instructions. You can either print your pattern at home on an A4 printer or send the A0 digital copy to a printing shop (there are many that do this for a very reasonable price). If you decide to print in A4 you will need to piece the tiles together to make one huge page. There is a guide on how to do this included in the instructions.
Women's Body Measurements
Bust / Waist / Hip (based on standard UK measurements) - Measurements in cms